ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS OF uPVC Windows and Door Systems
- The manufacturing of vinyl windows requires two-thirds less energy than Aluminum windows -> small carbon footprint.
- Vinyl Windows are High Energy Efficient -> reduced heating and cooling costs.
- Un-Plasticized (uPVC) Windows have the least amount of gas emission -> environmentally safe and sound.
- Fully Recyclable -> Low stress on the invironment and energy sources.
- Inherently fire retardant -> Will not support combustion.
- Resistant to the growth of Mold and Mildew.
- Does not corrode or rot -> Maintains structural integrity of long periods of time – > Exteneded Service Life -> Less Waste.
- Lead Free formulations –> Less Heavy Metals for the environment.