February 6th, 2021 by Eco Choice
Tips for Choosing Your Next Sliding Patio Doors
Your home could be dramatically refreshed with a new set of patio doors. Upgrade your home’s appearance with easy-to-use sliding patio doors. Select a patio door that enhances your home’s appearance, reduces energy costs and has long-lasting performance. Eco Choice Windows and Doors has a wide selection of choices to choose from.
Factors to Keep in mind when selecting a Sliding Patio Door:
This is a feature that can help determine which patio door is right for you. To ensure optimal performance and avoid future headaches it’s important to have your doors built to the exact size necessary. Finding the perfect measurement enhances the security of patio doors.
Sliding patio doors come with two large glass panels which is why selecting the right kind of glass is very important. Tempered glass is a good choice as it will not hurt anyone with sharp pieces even if it breaks. Laminated glass on the other hand is perfect for blocking out noise and also reducing harmful UV rays. Purchase doors that use Low-E glass, strict to follow energy-efficient standards.
Patio Door Material
Functionality and the design of a sliding patio door is determined by the external and internal frame of the door. The three commonly used frame materials are:
- Vinyl: Vinyl is inexpensive and very cost-efficient. It can however develop cracks due to extreme temperature shifts. It is more durable than wood.
- Wood: Wood brings a traditional and elegant look into your home but it is more expensive than other materials. They require high maintenance and are susceptible to damage from weather.
- Fiberglass: This can look like wood but without all the disadvantages. Fiberglass is a good mix between vinyl and wood as it comes with the elegance of wood but the endurance of vinyl.
Homeowners who are researching patio doors to fit within their budget range, don’t forget about matching your aesthetic. It’s one of the most important things you can do. By planning a design scheme ahead of time you’re able to achieve the exact look and feel. Create a new accent or match the colours of your home with the variety of paint colours we offer for you to choose from.
Benefits of Sliding Patio Doors
Sliding patio doors can be upgraded and are perfect for homeowners who look for the following features:
- Doors that do not take up space inside or outside the room
- Doors including a multipoint locking feature
- Doors appearing sleek and modern
- Doors that are easy to adjust
At Eco Choice Windows and Doors, we understand building regulation compliance for installation, exact measurements can add both style and performance benefits to your brand new sliding patio doors. Built to outlast, even under the most extreme weather conditions. Certified under the Energy Star® brand, our patio doors are maintenance-free and provide high energy-saving ratings.
For more options, take a look at our website! Call 1 (855) 273-3261 or book an appointment online and learn more about installing your brand new set of sliding patio doors. You could save up to 30% or more when you decide to make the switch to going green with energy-efficient products at Eco Choice Windows and Doors.
Eco Choice Windows and Doors
Lower Your Energy Costs With Replacement Windows and Doors From Eco Choice Windows & Doors!